Sunday, September 18, 2016

Halloween Decorations

 Halloween might be a little while off, but my brothers and I sat down this morning to make some early Halloween decorations using paints and paper. It was great fun, we made a huge mess and I ended up with cat whiskers painted on my face.

 I actually were just making snowflakes to entertain the littlest whilst Mum and the others practised their music. Well I had the idea to paint the snowflakes, and then they became black, red, and orange.

My personal favourite

Pretty colours!

The black didn't come out as vividly as I had hoped.

 Well at some point Gabriel decided that he'd challenge me to make a Skulduggery Pleasant head cutout, so I decided to give it a go and see what happened.

Skulduggery Pleasant's head.

All of my decorations... plus a leaf.
Some of the glorious mess we made.

 We'll probably be stickytaping them to the window later today. Hopefully they'll look nice!

 Willow

No comments: